- HealthExpress Pediatric Clinic Hours
Mon - Fri: 5 pm - 9 pm
Sat - Sun: 8 am - 5 pm
Holidays: 8 am - 5 pm
- Free parking
- Close to restaurants and shops
Scripps HealthExpress walk-in pediatric clinic in Carmel Valley provides care for minor illnesses and injuries, as well as limited vaccinations and flu shots. Serving infants as young as 3 months, toddlers and teens, the pediatric clinic is open in the evenings and on weekends.
HealthExpress pediatric clinic is located inside Scripps Clinic Carmel Valley on the second floor in Family Medicine. There is a dedicated check-in area. Self check-in is also available at any kiosk.
If your child is 5 or older, the general HealthExpress clinic in Carmel Valley is available during the day, starting at 7 am, as well as in the evenings and on the weekends.
Conveniently located off Route 56, our same-day, walk-in clinic provides care for people in the surrounding San Diego neighborhoods and communities, including Carmel Valley, Torrey Hills, Torrey Highlands, Del Mar, Del Mar Heights and Pacific Highlands Ranch. Parking is free.
Scripps HealthExpress accepts most health insurance plans, and your visit is billed as a primary care office visit (excluding sports physicals). If you are paying out-of-pocket or making a co-pay, we accept credit cards, cash and checks.
These are some of the common services provided for our youngest patients and the cash price for each if you are paying out-of-pocket.
Office visit for minor illness/injury - $89 - $129
- Ear pain
- Urinary tract infection
- Running nose
- Swollen glands
- Sore throat
- Limb pain
- Eye redness/discharge/stye
- Suture/staple removal
- Minor injuries
Vaccines - $45 - $110
- Flu - $45
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) - $110
- Td (tetanus and diphtheria) - $70
Point-of-care testing - $10 - $30
- Tuberculosis/PPD - $30
- Urine - $10
- Rapid flu A/B - $20
- Rapid strep - $30
If additional testing is required, you will be billed directly by the lab.
Sports and camp physicals - $69
- Sports and camp physicals (excluding labs)*
* Fee at the time of service for sports and camp physicals is $69 (not billed to insurance). Sports and camp physicals are for clearance purposes only and are not comprehensive, annual preventive well visits. Please visit your primary care provider for your annual physical and well visit.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about Scripps HealthExpress walk-in clinics, including information about reserving a spot in line, getting prescriptions filled and obtaining medical records.