Mon - Fri: 7 am - 3:30 pm
Parking is available in the hospital lot and ACE parking lot (next to the 550 building). The hospital lot is free for the first 30 minutes and $4 for the first three hours with a max of $10 per day. With validation, the Ace lot is $2 per hour with a max of $6 per day. Without validation, the Ace lot is $6 per hour with a max of $24 per day.
- Free parking with validation
- Close to restaurants and shops
The earlier we detect breast cancer, the more successfully we can treat it. Regular mammography exams are vitally important for early detection. As part of the integrated cancer care at Scripps Health, the O’Toole Breast Care Center delivers a full range of breast health services, including mammography, biopsies and other services to support a woman’s health.
Our specialists combine sophisticated technology with a depth of medical expertise in a warm, supportive environment. We are conveniently located on the Scripps Mercy Hospital campus in Hillcrest. Download and print our campus map (PDF, 4.7 MB).
Our center is accredited by the American College of Radiology and is listed as a Hologic Pink Ribbon facility, which recognizes imaging centers that provide excellent breast care and provide a support system to the women in their community.
The O’Toole Breast Care center provides:
- Advanced diagnostic technology, including 3-D mammography
- Superb follow-up care
- Supportive environment
- Experienced and compassionate clinicians and staff
Learn more about what we offer.
To make your exam as comfortable as possible, the O’Toole Breast Care Center provides the following amenities:
- Friendly, supportive staff
- Refreshment center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Changing room and lockers
- Resource center with computer, library and educational materials
For more than 125 years, Scripps Mercy Hospital has provided sophisticated, compassionate medical care to the community. We believe that mind, body and spirit all play a role in the healing process. As part of Scripps Mercy Hospital, the O’Toole Breast Care Center is committed to providing the “Mercy style of care” to all patients.
You might be feeling uncertain about coming in for a breast exam. Our goal is to take the stress out of your experience and provide you with a peaceful, calm visit. We designed our center to offer you the most advanced breast care technology in a warm environment. Whether you are coming for a routine mammogram or for follow-up care, our sensitive staff will provide you with all the services and support you need.
The O’Toole Breast Care Center combines advanced diagnostic technology, experienced clinicians and compassionate care. Women turn to us for their breast care needs because of our:
- Sophisticated diagnostics
- We offer the latest diagnostic technology, such as 3-D mammography (tomosysnthesis) and computer-aided detection software, to provide the most accurate diagnostics and ensure that any problems are found early.
- Comprehensive care
- If we detect a potential problem, we deliver the full range of follow-up services, including ultrasound and MRI-guided breast biopsies. As part of the integrated cancer services at Scripps, you have access to genetic testing, the latest clinical trials and the full range of cancer therapies.
- Ongoing support
- Part of our mission is to provide the best care in the most supportive environment. This starts with setting up an appointment for a mammogram and proceeds through all necessary care. Our patient care nurse navigator is available to answer questions, describe procedures, coordinate appointments and provide personalized and individual support.