Located on the campus of Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Scripps Advanced Care Clinic provides intensive, proactive, medical and social services to adults living with multiple chronic diseases. Understanding that diseases can impact all aspects of a person’s life, we don’t focus solely on treating medical issues, but also on the psychosocial, economic and spiritual aspects of care. The aim is to get to know what is important to our patients, define a set of goals, and work together to achieve those goals and enhance a person’s overall quality of life.
To receive care from Scripps Advanced Care Clinic, a referral from a primary care provider is required.
Scripps Advanced Care Clinic has a team of expert clinicians who will collaborate with your primary care provider to assist with enhancing all aspects of your well-being. Our team members include:
- Nurse practitioners
- Clinical pharmacists
- Registered nurses
- Case managers
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed vocational nurses
Scripps Advanced Care Clinic offers the following services:
- Extended visit times to ensure time with your health care team is not rushed
- Accommodations for cognitive or physical limitations
- Coordination of non-clinical issues, including housing, transportation, food insecurity and home care
- Goals-of-care discussions and advance care planning
- Same-day appointments for urgent needs
- Telemedicine options available for those who have difficulty getting to the clinic
- Spiritual care
- Caregiver support
There is a limited amount of free underground parking in the building. Parking is also available at the multilevel garage adjacent to Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego on Lewis Street.
Scripps Mercy Hospital charges for parking after 30 minutes. Valet parking is also available for an additional fee. Our rates are:
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4
- Each additional hour after 3 hours: $1
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet parking: Additional $5
- Parking for disabled visitors is free. Your parking attendant can provide validation.
Parking fees may be paid by cash, check or credit card.