Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy Center – Vista is located on Sycamore Avenue in the Sycamore Business Park, just minutes south of Interstate 78 in Vista, California.
The center provides comprehensive radiation therapy services using the most appropriate and effective ways to treat cancers.
Prone breast radiation therapy is a specialty treatment option available at the center. Through use of a custom designed table and imaging technology, this treatment allows doctors to deliver radiation doses while the patient is lying face down. The approach limits radiation exposure for breast cancer patients to healthy tissue and vital organs, such as the heart and lungs.
The comprehensive radiation therapy center includes:
- Expert radiation oncologists with specialized training in managing care for patients with cancer that requires radiation therapy.
- State-of-the-art radiation therapy technologies, including:Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- LDR brachytherapy
- 3-D mapping with CT
- Image fusion
- A caring and supportive environment
- Access to the Scripps Health network for additional specialty or hospital-based care