- Main Phone
- Regular Hours
- Urgent Care Hours
Daily: 8 am - 8 pm
- HealthExpress Walk-In Clinic Hours
Scripps Medical Center in Oceanside offers health care for people throughout the greater North County San Diego region. Located just off Highway 78 on the corner of Jefferson Street and Vista Way, Scripps Medical Center provides the services your family needs, from primary and specialty care to laboratory services and urgent care — in one convenient location.
Scripps HealthExpress walk-in care is also available for minor illnesses and injuries seven days a week for all ages, from infants to seniors. Urgent care is also available for more serious conditions when care is required within 24 hours.
We offer the medical services you need under one roof.
- Primary care, including family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics, as well as obstetrics and gynecology, offered by Scripps Coastal Medical Center
- Specialty care provided by Scripps Clinic, including orthopedics, cardiology, ophthalmology, urology and perinatology
- Urgent care seven days a week
- Scripps HealthExpress walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries (ages 6 months and up)
- Imaging, including breast care, ultrasound, CAT and MRI scans and X-rays
- Laboratory tests
- Scripps Cancer Center
- Ambulatory surgery center
Our doctors serve many North County Coastal and inland communities, including the Tri-City area of Oceanside, Vista and Carlsbad, San Marcos, Escondido, Bonsall and Fallbrook. Scripps accepts most health insurance plans.
Free parking is available.