Scripps Clinic physicians who specialize in allergy and immunology treat and help prevent a comprehensive range of asthma, allergy and immunology disorders. Our allergists use the most advanced technology and treatment methods to provide expert, personalized care plans for every patient.
Patients recover best when they have professional, compassionate support. From our scheduling and nursing teams to our technicians and support staff, our entire team at Scripps Clinic is dedicated to providing an excellent patient experience every step of the way.
Members of the division are considered key opinion leaders in the area of asthma, asthma and allergy during pregnancy, food and drug allergy, chronic sinusitis and skin allergies. The board-certified physicians are known worldwide for their groundbreaking research in these areas.
- Aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease (AERD)
- Allergic drug reactions and desensitization
- Atopic dermatitis
- Progesterone dermatitis
- Immune system disorders (like Common Variable Immunodeficiency - CVID)
- Environmental allergies
- Food allergies
- Hay fever
- Pediatric allergies and asthma
- Chronic cough/throat clearing/post nasal drip
- Contact dermatitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Nasal polyposis
- Atopic dermatitis/eczema
- Chronic urticaria/hives
- Stinging insect allergies
- Paradoxical vocal fold movement disorder