Our newly-redesigned web site features clearer navigation into expert Scripps services, directions and contact information, a doctor finder and health-related news items.
Take a look around, and don’t miss:
- Our list of featured services, which provide a glimpse into the world of health expertise available to Scripps patients
- The library of health information, including articles on health conditions, elegant medical illustrations and a wealth of resources.
- Videos that offer a vibrant snapshot of key services
Anticipate a more user-friendly experience:
- Navigation that makes it easier to find what you need
- Clear contact information and directions to facilities
- A-Z services index
See our list of [[locations]] to find a Scripps hospital or Clinic location near you. With over 2,600 physicians available, a strong commitment to the most current treatments and technologies, and an uncommon standard of care quality, Scripps Health is your partner in wellness.
Simply put, to better serve online visitors’ need for health information. We wanted to give visitors more health information and news, as well as practical items like directions to facilities, hours of operation and contact information — all in one package that makes it easier to find what you need.
New online technologies continue to change the ways health consumers get information, shop for services and find out about their regional care providers. Our redesign responds to these changes, and will continue to grow organically as the web does.
This redesign process was many months in the making, and mined the expertise of our information systems and web communications teams, as well as online marketing and information architecture consultants.
It’s all part of Scripps Health’s World of Healing.
We’d love to hear what you think about the new website – use the survey below to reach us directly: