When Scripps Health President and CEO Chris Van Gorder turns on his smartphone, he’s likely to open a wide range of apps that help him navigate his varied daily roles.
He discussed his favorite apps during a recent interview with Press Ganey blogger Diana Mahoney.
Some of his top go-to apps:
- LinkedIn to connect with business colleagues and friends anywhere.
- Search and rescue apps used in his role as reserve commander of the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department Search and Rescue Unit.
- Medical apps for patient charting in the field.
- Flipboard for tracking the latest health care industry news.
- Fitbit for monitoring fitness and physical activity.
Read the Improving Health Care Blog post: It’s All About the Apps