Learn more about Scripps Health in San Diego through our news center. Using the filters below, you can find news releases, wellness articles, patient stories, health tips from our physicians and highlights of recent media coverage.
Showing 1-10 news of 565 total
The new Scripps Women's Heart Center features four cardiologist offering heart care for women by women.
- Monday, January 30th, 2017
- Scripps Clinic, John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
Salvatore Pacella, MD, has co-written a textbook on reconstructive facial reconstruction after skin cancer.
- Thursday, January 26th, 2017
- Scripps Clinic
Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Center were honored recently with statewide quality Medicare Advantage awards.
- Thursday, January 19th, 2017
- Scripps Proton Therapy Center
Scripps Accountable Care Organization was selected as one of 99 new Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organizations.
- Tuesday, January 17th, 2017
A year and a half after surviving two heart attacks, Scripps patient Bertha Verde is launching a support group for women like her.
- Monday, January 16th, 2017
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
Scripps physicians remind people that it's not too late to get a flu shot.
Scripps Health and Cigna (NYSE: CI) have entered into an alliance to offer employers in and around San Diego integrated health care products.
Doctors at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas are now using new robot-guided technology to perform spinal fusion surgery.
- Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Monday, January 9th, 2017
- Scripps Mercy Hospital