- Phone Number
Mazer Ally, MD, is a gastroenterologist whose areas of interest include inflammatory bowel disease, motility, eosinophilic esophagitis and colon cancer screening. After completion of his gastroenterology fellowship, he served as co-director of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, focusing on complex disease management and serving as a primary teaching physician for gastroenterology fellows.
Most recently, Dr. Ally was the chief of gastroenterology at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI. He has authored multiple publications and has presented research in many national medical conferences in the field of inflammatory bowel disease and eosinophilic esophagitis.
Dr. Ally’s passion is medical education, and has served as an assistant professor of medicine at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and at the University of Hawaii.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2009
- George Washington University, MD, 2006
- National Capital Consortium, Internal Medicine, 2009
- National Capital Consortium, Gastroenterology, 2013