- Vascular Neurology
- Spanish, English
Lucas Ramirez, MD, is a neurologist with a focus on in-hospital neurologic conditions. His main clinical interest relates to vascular neurology, which entails the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as ischemic stroke, transient ischemic attack, intracerebral hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage and more. He has additional clinical interest in non-vascular neurologic emergencies.
Dr. Ramirez believes in communication and building a friendly relationship with patients and their loved ones. He believes in empowering patients by helping them fully understand the intricacies of their condition.
He is also an advocate for primary prevention and believes that education and motivation are the cornerstones to enacting lifestyle modifications that can lead to a longer (and better quality) life.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, Vascular Neurology, 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2017
- University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, MD, 2013
- Huntington Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, 2014
- University of Southern California Los Angeles County and University of Southern California Medical C, Neurology, 2017
- University of California, Los Angeles, Vascular Neurology, 2018
- Scripps Clinic