- Pulmonary Disease
- Sleep Medicine
Nancy Hsu, MD, is a pulmonologist and sleep medicine specialist. She provides treatment for a variety of general pulmonary conditions, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary embolism, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer, cough and shortness of breath. She also has additional expertise in the management of sleep disorders, such as obstructive sleep apnea, sleep-movement disorders, insomnias and complex sleep-related breathing disorders such as those related to neuromuscular weakness.
Dr. Hsu believes the doctor-patient relationship should be a partnership and she strives to work with her patients to build the best treatment plan.
Dr. Hsu is a member of the American Thoracic Society, American College of Chest Physicians, and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, hiking and cooking.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2015
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 2012
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2015
- University of California, Los Angeles, Sleep Medicine, 2019
- University of California, Los Angeles, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2018
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.