William Farnsworth, MD
As a neurologist, William Benjamin Farnsworth, MD, specializes in sports neurology. He has a clinical interest in neurologic diseases seen in athletes, including concussion, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and post-concussion syndrome. While sports-related injuries are not always avoidable, Dr. Farnsworth's mission is to ensure that athletes return to play in a safe manner.
Dr. Farnsworth started practice in 2021. Prior research activities have included heart rate variability in athletes with acute concussion and head/neck cooling in athletes with acute concussion.
Dr. Farnsworth is a member of the American Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Farnsworth's hobbies include surfing, cycling and wildlife photography.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2020
- St George's University School of Medicine, MD, 2016
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2017
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Neurology, 2020
- University of Michigan, Sports Neurology, 2021
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.