Jennie Luna, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Obesity Medicine
- Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Weight Management
Endocrinologist Jennie Luna, MD, has been practicing medicine since 2014. Early in her career, she observed the importance of prevention in helping patients live longer, healthier lives. This led her to focus on weight management and obesity medicine.
With every patient, Dr. Luna aims to prevent or manage weight-related medical conditions and be an ally in helping them adopt healthier lifestyles. Her philosophy is always to keep the patient at the center of care and empower them to achieve health and well-being. She enjoys educating patients about their condition, prevention, and how to live and establish healthier habits.
In her free time, Dr. Luna enjoys spending time with her two daughters and dog, as well as practicing yoga and meditation.
- American Board of Obesity Medicine, Obesity Medicine, 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2013
- Universidad Iberoamericana, MD, 2008
- Saint Joseph's Health, Internal Medicine, 2012
- East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes Metabolism, 2014
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.