Larry Dodge, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Larry Dodge specializes in orthopedic and spine surgery and is committed to providing effective personalized orthopedic surgical care for every patient. His areas of expertise include: back injuries, cervical herniated discs, head and neck disorders, lumbar injuries, degenerative disc disease, and trauma-related spine surgery.
He understands that each patient is different and treatments should meet that person’s individualized needs. He feels it is a privilege to get to know his patients; personal relationships form the basis for more effective treatment. Dr. Dodge welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1988
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 1980
- University of Michigan Hospitals, General Surgery, 1981
- Alameda County Medical Center Highland Campus, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984
- California Pacific Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 1983
San Diego Orthopaedic Associates Medical Group, Inc.