- Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery
- Spanish, English
Dr. Sandy Feldman is a leader in ophthalmology, specializing in cornea and refractive surgery, and has performed more than 20,000 refractive procedures. Dr. Feldman strives to help her patients achieve the best results using state-of-the-art eye surgery. Dr. Feldman has participated in clinical studies of custom LASIK, including a new treatment to halt the progression of keratoconus, which can make it difficult to fit contact lenses.
She has been honored with the Goldline Award and the Silver Elite RealSelf award, and has been named a Top Doctor in San Diego. She enjoys spending time with her family at the beach, hiking local trails and practicing yoga. Dr. Feldman welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1988
- Rush Medical College of Rush University, MD, 1982
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 1983
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 1986
- University of California, San Diego, 1997