Todd Hitchcock, MD, is a cardiologist who cares for patients with a variety of cardiovascular issues including coronary artery disease, heart attack, heart rhythm abnormalities, valvular heart disease and heart failure. He also is interested in helping patients manage cardiac risk factors such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol, which often can be improved with healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Hitchcock believes it is critically important to communicate with his patients in a way they can better understand their heart health and make educated decisions about lifestyle, medications and procedures which can improve quality of life.
Before medical school, Dr. Hitchcock played football in college. When not caring for patients, he enjoys running, working out, camping and spending time with family and friends.
- National Board of Echocardiography, Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography, 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2008
- Tufts University School of Medicine, MD, 2001
- Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, 2004
- Scripps Clinic, Cardiovascular Disease, 2008
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.