- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines
A member of the Division of Gastroenterology/Hepatology, Dr. Kuldau received his medical degree in 1994 from the University of Florida School of Medicine in Gainesville and his undergraduate degree from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland. His postgraduate training continued with completion of a fellowship in gastroenterology and an advanced fellowship in endoscopic ultrasound and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) at the University of California San Diego. Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Kuldau is a member of several professional societies including the American Gastroenterological Association, the American College of Gastroenterology and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. He has contributed numerous articles for scientific journals and authored a chapter in the Encyclopedia of Gastroenterology.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2003
- University of Florida College of Medicine, MD, 1994
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Internal Medicine, 1997
- University of California, San Diego, Gastroenterology
- Scripps Clinic