Jill Lane, MD
Jill Lane M.D. is a graduate of Georgetown University Medical School in Washington, D.C. She completed her internal medicine residency training at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Mass. and a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Yale University in New Haven, Conn. She moved to San Diego from Chicago, Ill., where she was an assistant professor of medicine in the Department of Gastroenterology at Northwestern University. Dr. Lane is a member of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, American Gastroenterology Association, and the American College of Gastroenterology. She practices both gastroenterology and hepatology, with a special interest in the latter. In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Lane has an interest in clinical trials that evaluate treatment and management of hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2002
- Georgetown University Medical Center, MD, 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1997
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1999
- Yale University School of Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2002
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.