- Emergency Medicine
- Addiction Medicine
Dr. Lev is the director of operations of the Scripps Mercy Emergency Department, San Diego campus. She has been practicing medicine at the hospital since 1993, was board certified in emergency medicine in 1995 and recertified in 2005.
Dr. Lev served as president of the California Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians for 2000 to 2001, representing more than 3,000 emergency physicians in California.
She chairs the Emergency Medicine Oversight Commission (EMOC) with the San Diego County Medical Society, uniting all 19 emergency departments in San Diego to improve emergency care for the community.
Dr. Lev was also featured in “Trauma Life in the ER” on the Learning Channel TV series, episode titled “In the Navy.”
- American Board of Preventive Medicine, Addiction Medicine, 2020
- American Board of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, 1995
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, MD, 1989
- San Bernardino County Medical Center, Emergency Medicine, 1990
- University of California, San Diego, Emergency Medicine, 1993
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.