- Laser Surgery
Dr. Lusby has been practicing medicine since 1983 and was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1985. Dr. Lusby received his medical degree from Loma Linda University in 1978. He served his internship specializing in Flexible at Malden Hospital and served his residency specializing in Ophthalmology at White Memorial Medical Center. With over 17 years of experience, Dr. Lusby has performed over 6000 refractive surgeries throughout the United States, Mexico and China. Specializing in LASIK surgery, Dr. Lusby’s practice emphasis has been refractive surgery since 1989.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1985
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, MD, 1978
- Malden Hospital, Internship-Surgery, 1979
- White Memorial Hospital, Ophthalmology, 1983
- Glendale Eye Medical Group, 1984