Julie Gilbert, MD
- General Surgery
Dr. Julie Ohayon specializes in upper extremity and hand surgery. She can help patients with carpal tunnel syndrome, reconstructive surgery, total joint replacement, nerve repair and other issues. From the shoulder, with its remarkable strength and range of motion, to the hand, with its fine motor and sensory functions, the upper extremity is complex and losing function can be life-altering. Personalized treatment plans combine extensive research, advanced technology and surgical innovations tailored to each patient’s unique needs. Dr. Ohayon welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 2009
- American Board of Surgery, Surgery (General Surgery), 2004
- Harvard Medical School, MD, 1998
- University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, General Surgery, 2003
- Connecticut Combined Hand Surgery Fellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 2004
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.