Dr. Pettit was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1987. Dr. Pettit received his medical degree from the University of CA at Los Angeles in 1983. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at Cedars Sinai Medical Center and served his residency specializing in Anesthesiology at the University of CA at Los Angeles.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1987
- University of California, Los Angeles, MD, 1983
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1984
- University of California, Los Angeles, Anesthesiology, 1986
- University of California, Los Angeles, Anesthesiology-Cardiovascular, 1987