Thomas Schweller, MD
- Neurology w/Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
Dr. Schweller received his medical degree and undergraduate degree in biology from Georgetown University. He served an internship and residency in pediatrics at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and a fellowship in neurology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. A diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Dr. Schweller has been practicing medicine since 1979 and is on the faculty of the University of California San Diego Medical School. He is a member of numerous professional societies including the Child Neurology Society, the American Academy of Neurology, and the American Epilepsy Society.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 1980
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1978
- Georgetown University Medical Center, MD, 1973
- Mayo Clinic, Pediatric Neurology, 1979
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Pediatrics, 1975
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.