- Vascular Surgery
- Endovascular Medicine
Thomas T. Terramani, M.D., completed his two-year fellowship in vascular surgery and endovascular therapy at Emory University. His vascular training included both surgical and minimally-invasive endovascular treatment of vascular disease.
Dr. Terramani is board certified by the American Board of Surgery in Vascular Surgery. He is committed to expert management of patients with vascular disease. Individualized treatment strategies incorporate risk factor management, early detection using non-invasive diagnostics, surgical, medical, and minimally-invasive endovascular options to treat the full spectrum of arterial and venous disorders.
Dr. Terramani has participated in over 40 articles published in peer reviewed journals and six book chapters in the area of vascular disease. His major areas of interest include:
- Percutaneous minimally-invasive vascular interventions and endovascular stent-graft repair of aortic aneurysmal disease
- Varicose vein management
- Traditional vascular surgical procedures
- American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery, 2004
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1994
- University of Southern California Medical CenterLos Angeles County, General Surgery, 2001
- Emory University, Vascular Surgery, 2003
- Emory University, Endovascular Surgery, 2002
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.