Richard Wolf, DO
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Wolf received his Doctor of Osteopathy degree from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa and his undergraduate degree in microbiology from San Jose State University. He completed residencies in obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN) at the Naval Hospital Oakland and Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu and a fellowship in maternal-fetal medicine at the University of California San Diego. Dr. Wolf is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners and has been practicing medicine for over 10 years. Throughout his career, Dr. Wolf has authored numerous articles in scientific journals on topics related to maternal and fetal health. He is a member of several professional societies including the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Society of Perinatal Obstetricians and the American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, 2002
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995
- Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, DO, 1989
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency, 1993
- Naval Hospital, Residency, 1992
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, 2000
- Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, MPH, 2010
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.