- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Hillcrest
- Turkish, English
Dr. Zuhre Tutuncu has a passion for helping people and a love for medicine. Her goal is to improve her patients’ quality of life and provide the best care possible. Her medical interests include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and osteoporosis. In her spare time she enjoys playing tennis and piano.
- University of Istanbul School of Medicine, MD, 1986
- University of Istanbul School of Medicine, Intern/Resid, Rheumatology, 1992
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship, Rheumatology, 2000
- Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Fellowship, Rheumatology, 1993
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center