- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Carlsbad
- Spanish, English
Pediatrician, Trieva Scanlan, MD, believes that her relationship with the parent is just as important as with the pediatric patient. She believes in partnering with the parents and thoroughly listening to any concerns in order to put together the best possible treatment plan.
Dr. Scanlan provides comprehensive primary care to her pediatric patients and believes that preventative care is extremely important. During the appointment she makes a point to discuss topics such as safety, nutrition, and growth and development.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 2005
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 2002
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 2005
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center