- Scripps Coastal Medical Center San Marcos
- Spanish, English
Pediatrician Trieva Scanlan, MD, provides comprehensive primary care services for newborns, children and adolescents, focusing on preventive care. Dr. Scanlan loves being a pediatrician because it gives her the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
Dedicated to partnering with families, Dr. Scanlan thoroughly listens to the concerns of parents and guardians in order to create a personalized health plan. During appointments, she makes sure to discuss topics such as safety, nutrition, growth and development.
When not caring for her young patients, Dr. Scanlan enjoys gardening, hiking, swimming and reading.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 2005
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 2002
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 2005
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center