- Cardiovascular Disease
Peter Morcos, MD, is a cardiologist who practices general cardiology treating a broad scope of cardiovascular disease including coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, arrhythmia and congestive heart failure. He has additional interests in non-invasive cardiac imaging, cholesterol treatment and management of rare cardiomyopathies.
Dr. Morcos is currently chief of cardiology for Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2010
- University of Washington School of Medicine, MD, 2007
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2010
- University of California, San Diego, Cardiovascular Disease, 2014
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.