- Physician Assistant-Medical
- Family Medicine
Tracy Chavez is a physician assistant with expertise in family medicine, and the management of acute health issues and chronic diseases.
She believes in working together, in partnership with her patients, to achieve good health. She sees her role as that of an educator, providing the most up-to-date information and recommendations, so her patients can make informed decisions about their care.
Tracy attended Saint Francis University, where she obtained her Master of Medical Science degree.
In her spare time, she enjoys running, hiking, going to the beach, and spending time with her family.
- National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants, Physician Assistant, 2006
- St Francis University, MMS, 2009
- Touro University International, BS, 2009
- Red Rocks Community College, 2002
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.