- Scripps Clinic Carmel Valley
- Internal Medicine
Megan Lynch, DO, is a clinical rheumatologist. She treats a wide range of musculoskeletal and rheumatic diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, osteoporosis and other conditions affecting the joints, muscles and bones. She also provides musculoskeletal ultrasound as a diagnostic resource during procedures.
Dr. Lynch believes in patient education and ensures people understand their disease and treatment options. She fosters a collaborative relationship with her patients and believes in shared decision making when formulating a plan of care. Dr. Lynch uses a team approach and works closely with her patients’ primary care physicians and other specialists to provide coordinated care.
In her spare time, she enjoys the beach, traveling, walking with her dog and spending time with her family and friends.
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, 2017
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2015
- Midwestern University, DO, 2012
- Palmetto General Hospital, Internal Medicine, 2015
- Scripps Clinic, Rheumatology, 2017
- Scripps Clinic