Caring for your heart is lifelong process, and Scripps offers a variety of resources for people with heart disease – and those looking to prevent it – to help keep you and your heart healthy.
Whether you’re recovering from a heart procedure or concerned about general heart health, Scripps offers a variety of resources to assist you with your needs and goals.
- Integrative and complimentary medicine including the Lifestyle Change Program through Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine
- WomenHeart support groups
- Inpatient and outpatient palliative care services
- Heart attack signs and symptoms
- Why choose Scripps for heart care
- Specialty in Women's heart care
- Cardiac patient stories
- Integrative approach to heart care
Cardiac care has a language all its own. To help you and your caregivers understand medical terminology and learn more about the therapies and technologies your care may involve, we’ve developed a glossary of cardiology terms. We encourage you to refer to it whenever you come across an unfamiliar term and want more information.
We know that heart disease can seem overwhelming, and many patients find that learning as much as they can about their care helps them feel more in control of their health.
Of course, the glossary is just the beginning. Any time you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask your physician.