Showing 51-60 news of 343 total
Learn about heart disease risks and prevention strategies for African-American women and how Scripps Women's Heart Center helps promote heart health.
- Tuesday, February 7th, 2017
Learn six ways heart disease and depression can affect one another from Christina Adams, MD, a cardiologist with Scripps Women's Heart Center in San Diego.
The recent launch of the Scripps Women's Heart Center was covered by a number of media outlets around San Diego.
- Thursday, February 2nd, 2017
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
The new Scripps Women's Heart Center features four cardiologist offering heart care for women by women.
- Monday, January 30th, 2017
- Scripps Clinic, John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
Ajay Srivastava, MD, a cardiologist with Scripps Clinic, says a robotic heart sleeve tested in animals shows promise for treating humans with heart failure.
- Thursday, January 26th, 2017
- Prebys Cardiovascular Institute, Scripps Clinic, John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
Learn about Cheri Jones and the heart care she received from Scripps, where cardiologists at Scripps Women’s Heart Center provide treatment for women, by women.
- Monday, January 23rd, 2017
Here are five things from Scripps Health in San Diego to know about integrative heart care, which focuses on caring for all aspects of a person’s health.
- Wednesday, January 18th, 2017
- Scripps Clinic
Learn about heart disease risks for Hispanic women, including high blood pressure and diabetes, and how Scripps Women's Heart Center can help.
- Tuesday, January 17th, 2017
A year and a half after surviving two heart attacks, Scripps patient Bertha Verde is launching a support group for women like her.
- Monday, January 16th, 2017
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
Learn how a proactive approach to heart health at Scripps helps patient Laurie Lipman address the unique challenges for treating heart disease in women.
- Tuesday, January 10th, 2017