Showing 11-14 news of 14 total
Nearly 40 percent of Americans who have diabetes don’t know they have the disease. Could you be one of them? Should you be screened to find out? Your blood...
- Monday, August 15th, 2011
Diabetes can often be effectively managed with diet and lifestyle changes and if needed, medication.
- Wednesday, September 24th, 2008
- Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute
Acne, an irregular menstrual cycle, obesity, excess hair growth and infertility in women can all potentially signal Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Monday, May 22nd, 2006
A new study by researchers at The Whittier Institute for Diabetes pinpoints key mechanisms that lead to the formation of pancreatic beta cells in response to...
- Monday, October 18th, 2004
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla