Showing 11-14 news of 14 total
If you’re experiencing certain symptoms, you might have diabetes and not know it. Learn about these symptoms and a simple screening that can diagnose diabetes.
- Sunday, August 14th, 2011
Diabetes can often be effectively managed with diet and lifestyle changes and if needed, medication.
- Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008
- Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute
Acne, an irregular menstrual cycle, obesity, excess hair growth and infertility in women can all potentially signal Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Sunday, May 21st, 2006
Oct. 17, 2004 - New findings from a study at The Whittier Institute for Diabetes may some day help prevent diabetes.
- Sunday, October 17th, 2004
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla