- 1st year - $65,022
- 2nd year - $68,821
- 3rd year - $70,819
- 4th year - $72,927
- Health and dental insurance plans are available for fellows and their dependents for a minimal cost. Fellows may participate in the Scripps Wellness program to reduce their health care premiums. Confidential counseling and psychological support services are available on request.
- Life insurance coverage, up to $1,000,000, is available for fellows and their dependents.
- Long-term disability insurance, at Scripps rates, is available for purchase. State Disability Insurance is paid by the fellow. The State of California requires this contribution.
- Fellows are covered by malpractice insurance while performing services within the scope of their training at Scripps Clinic. The liability limit is $5,000,000 per claim/$5,000,000 annually. Tail coverage is provided.
In addition to a generous educational stipend, Scripps provides a $1,500 educational expense allowance annually to each fellow for professional meetings and conferences, books and journals, professional dues and other educational expenses.
Fellows receive 20 vacation/professional meeting days annually.
Six paid sick days (48 hours) are allotted annually. Parental and other leaves of absence follow Scripps policy and California State Law. Substantial absences may necessitate additional rotations to complete training.
- Lab coats and scrubs are provided and laundered by Scripps.
- Paid parking in the adjacent gated and covered structure is provided at no cost.
- A full-service cafeteria is located in the hospital.
- Call rooms are provided as needed.