- Scripps Green Hospital
- 10666 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US Directions
- Main Phone
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Provider of Hospital Care in San Diego Since 1977
Scripps Green Hospital has served the La Jolla and greater San Diego communities with distinction since 1977.
Our hospital offers a wide range of clinical and surgical services, including organ transplantation, oncology care, cardiothoracic and orthopedic surgery, interventional cardiology and blood and bone marrow transplantation.
Connected to our 173-bed hospital is Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines. Should Scripps Clinic patients need to be admitted to the hospital for medical care or observation, they can easily be admitted to Scripps Green Hospital. This allows for easier collaboration between patients’ referring physicians and offers patients access to a variety of Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital specialists for their hospital care.
Scripps Green Hospital provides some of the best health care San Diego has to offer. Learn more about our medical services.
This facility only accepts cash payments for parking at this time. For your convenience, an ATM machine is located on the first floor near the cafeteria and in the lobby of the Anderson Outpatient Pavilion.
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (Each additional hour after 3 hours is $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5
- Free parking for disabled visitors and clergy
- Visitors with disabilities will be asked to present their parking placards to parking gate attendants
- Clergy can receive validation from the Security office