- Scripps Green Hospital
- 10666 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Scripps Green Hospital has served the La Jolla and greater San Diego communities with distinction since 1977, offering a variety of medical "firsts"—including San Diego’s first liver transplant program and one of the nation’s first hospitals to provide stem cell transplants. We have a close working relationship with physicians from Scripps Clinic, many of whom perform surgeries and other procedures at Scripps Green Hospital.
Scripps Green Hospital provides some of the best health care San Diego has to offer. Learn more about our medical services.
This facility only accepts cash payments for parking at this time. For your convenience, an ATM machine is located on the first floor near the cafeteria.
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5
- Free parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office