- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas - Pediatrics
- 477 North El Camino Real,
Suites B105 and C206
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US Directions
- Pediatric Care
- Pediatric Hours
- Mon. - Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fri.: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sat.: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sun.: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Weekend and evening hours are reserved for children requiring medical care.
Scripps Coastal Medical Center in Encinitas (formerly El Camino Pediatrics) is committed to providing high-quality pediatric care for newborns through adolescents in a warm and caring environment. Our providers have extensive experience in many specialized areas, such as international adoption, school or behavioral issues, asthma and allergy conditions, and lactation concerns.
Located on El Camino Real between Encinitas Boulevard and Leucadia Boulevard, our pediatricians provide care to a number of communities in San Diego’s North County, including Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Encinitas, San Marcos, San Elijo Hills, Leucadia and Olivenhain.
- Expert pediatricians with more than four decades in your community
- Expertise in asthma care, including a certified asthma educator
- Lactation consultations and expertise, including a certified lactation educator
- International adoption health care, including pre-adoption consultations
- Evening and weekend hours
- Emergency walk-in visits
- Prenatal visits for first-time parents-to-be
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) evaluations and treatments
- Expertise in in-office circumcision
- EKG screenings for children 12 and older
- Access to Rady Children’s Hospital and affiliated specialists
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site coffee and snack cart