Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla Outpatient Imaging Pavilion
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 4:30 pm
The imaging center is in the 9838 building, across from Parking Structure B, on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.
- Gift shop
- Valet parking (may be unavailable due to COVID)
- Paid parking (cash and credit)
Scripps offers outpatient CT, MRI and PET scans at our imaging center in La Jolla
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla offers the following radiology services at our outpatient imaging pavilion, located just off I-5 and Genesee Avenue.
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
Information for patients and visitors
Scripps La Jolla’s outpatient imaging pavilion is located on a busy medical campus. Below you’ll find tips to make your visit as seamless as possible.
Directions and parking
The imaging center is in the 9838 building on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. The campus entrance is on Genesee Avenue, between I-5 and Campus Point Drive. Download and print our campus map (PDF, 1 MB).
We offer paid parking in several locations throughout the campus:
- Underground Parking Structure A, located beneath the hospital (9888 building)
- Parking Structures B and C, located next to XiMED Medical Center (9850 building)
- Parking Structure D, connected by bridge to Anderson Medical Pavilion (9898 building)
Scripps charges for parking after 30 minutes. We also offer valet parking for a flat fee (may be unavailable due to COVID). Our rates are as follows:
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 4 hours: $5
- 4 hours to all day: $10
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet parking: $8 (may be unavailable due to COVID) - Our valet service is located in the circular drive in front of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy is free:
- Visitors with disabilities can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the medical office they visit
- Clergy can receive validation in the hospital’s administrative office
Parking fees must be paid using our self-pay kiosks. You can use any payment type (cash, debit card and credit card). Self-pay kiosks are conveniently located throughout the campus:
- Outside Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (9888 building), near the fountain
- Inside Parking Structure B, in the elevator lobby
- Inside Parking Structure C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (near the elevators).