Media Cover U.S. News Ranking of Scripps Hospitals in Eight Categories
U.S. News & World Report ranks Scripps hospitals in eight specialties, including heart, diabetes, gynecology and pulmonology
Media coverage followed the recent release of the annual “Best Hospitals” in the nation list by U.S. News & World Report, and Scripps was given special mention as it garnered top 50 rankings in eight medical specialties. This included top 25 placements in heart care, diabetes, pulmonology, and gynecology.
- Read the story in the San Diego Union-Tribune: UCSD, Scripps again top U.S. News list
- Read the story posted on KPBS: UCSD, Scripps named top hospitals
- Read the coverage in Times of San Diego: UCSD, Scripps named top hospitals in San Diego
- View the coverage on San Diego 6: UCSD, Scripps named top hospitals
Links to coverage by 10News and Fox5 San Diego News were not available.
- Leonel Sanchez
- Follow me: @1LeonelSanchez
- Scripps in the News