- Allergy and Immunology
Kevin Cook, MD, is an allergist and immunologist with expertise in treating adults and children with a wide range of allergic conditions and immune deficiencies. Dr. Cook commonly sees patients with nasal allergies, sinusitis, cough, asthma, eczema, food allergies, medication/chemotherapy allergies, skin allergies and hives. He has a special interest in allergic contact dermatitis. Dr. Cook offers a variety of skin testing, blood testing, challenges and lung function tests for evaluation of allergies. He also performs skin biopsies, nasal endoscopies and laryngoscopies when indicated.
In addition to his clinical practice, he conducts research on the diagnosis, management and causes of an assortment of allergic conditions including contact allergy, asthma, nasal allergies and aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease (AERD).
Dr. Cook believes in careful listening and partnering with his patients to ensure their unique goals and objectives are met.
Outside of work he enjoys traveling with his wife and children, water sports and hiking.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology, Allergy and Immunology, 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2015
- Albany Medical College, MD, 2012
- University of California at Irvine School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2015
- Scripps Clinic, Allergy and Immunology, 2017
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.