- Phone Number
- Scripps Clinic Rancho San Diego
Dana Chan, MD, is a Scripps Clinic ophthalmologist who treats a variety of eye and vision problems, and specializes in cataract surgery with premium intraocular lenses, laser surgery and pterygium surgery.
Dr. Chan has been practicing medicine since 2010. She believes in treating all patients with compassion and maintaining open lines of communication. Her goal is to develop a good rapport with her patients and decide on treatment options together, using the latest technology whenever appropriate.
In addition to providing comprehensive ophthalmology care, Dr. Chan’s clinical interests include diabetic retinal screening, diagnosis and management of glaucoma, minor lid procedures and dry eyes. Dr. Chan is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.
When she is not caring for her patients, Dr. Chan enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters, traveling, reading, cooking and gardening.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2017
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, MD, 2010
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Internship-Surgery, 2011
- Temple University Hospital, Ophthalmology, 2014
- Scripps Clinic