- Retinal and Vitreous Disease
Dr. Logan Milad Haak provides a wide spectrum of ophthalmic care for patients of all ages. His expertise and areas of focus include macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, vitreous hemorrhage (bleeding in the eye), retinal vascular disease such as retinal vein and artery occlusions, retinal tears, retinal detachments, peripheral retinal degeneration such as lattice and schisis, peripheral retinal holes, epiretinal membranes, macular holes, flashers and floaters. He also treats patients with complications from cataract surgery and ocular trauma.
Practicing medicine since 2008, Dr. Haak treats every patient with the same care and respect as he would his own family.
Dr. Haak is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Retina Specialists.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2013
- University of Wisconsin, MD, 2008
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, 2009
- University of California, San Diego, Ophthalmology, 2012
- Rush University Medical Center, Retinal and Vitreous Disease, 2014