Sarah Fairhurst, NP
- Family Medicine
- Nurse Practitioner-Family
- Family Nurse Practitioner
As a nurse practitioner, Sarah Fairhurst, NP, provides comprehensive primary care. Sarah focuses on preventive medicine for the whole family. Her approach to health care is based on developing a relationship with her patients throughout the different stages of their lives. She listens to her patients and enjoys watching them progress over time.
When not seeing patients, Sarah travels, snowboards and spends time with her family.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Practitioner-Family, 2016
- University of Texas at Austin, MSN, 2016
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center College of Nursing, BS, Registered Nurse, 2010
- San Diego State University, BA, Nutrition and Food Sciences, 2007
Scripps Clinic Medical Group