Michael Delaney, MD, is a neurologist with special interest in neuromuscular conditions and has extensive experience in conducting nerve conduction studies (NCS) and electromyography (EMG) testing. He also has worked extensively on patients with stroke, traumatic brain injury and headache disorders.
Dr. Delaney served in the United States Navy in an Active Duty setting for over 20 years as a clinician and a Neurologist. His experiences include tours aboard Navy shipboard Hospital platforms as well as assignments to forward-deployed hospital platforms in Iraq with the US Marine Corps.
Dr. Delaney believes that the best quality health care is achieved through a strong doctor-patient relationship, actively listening to his patient's concerns and meticulously delivering the best available compassionate care for patients and their families.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2003
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, MD, 1994
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1995
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Neurology, 2000
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2004