David Larson, MD
- Psychiatry and Neurology
David Larson, MD, is a family medicine doctor and psychiatrist who is also fellowship-trained in integrative medicine.
Dr. Larson is passionate about assisting his patients in creating personal breakthroughs in their health and well-being. He has devoted his career to changing the paradigm of medicine from a focus on disease management, to a focus on root-cause resolution of chronic illness and interventions to promote and support vibrant health of the body and mind. His warmth, curiosity, attention to detail and whole person approach to health makes it easy for patients to build trust while they learn new skills to grow towards peak performance.
He sees his role more as a partner and coach in health, working with clients to positively transform their health with personalized lifestyle strategies. An avid technophile and lifelong learner, he is always looking for new technological tools to make wellness medicine more personalized, collaborative and precise for the people he works with.
When he is not at work, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his family, running and surfing.
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine, 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry, 2017
- University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, MD, 2011
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, Family Medicine, 2017
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, Integrative Medicine, 2017
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.