- Family Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
Kinjal Madhav, MD, specializes in sleep medicine and has experience in diagnosing, treating and managing various sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome, REM behavior disorder, insomnia and parasomnias.
Dr. Madhav values the physician-patient relationship and is an advocate for empowering patients with tools and knowledge for shared decision making of their health.
Dr. Madhav is an active member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
In her free time, Dr. Madhav enjoys traveling, baking, dancing, playing fantasy football, and spending time with her husband, daughter and pup.
- American Board of Family Medicine, Sleep Medicine, 2017
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine, 2015
- Ross University School of Medicine, MD, 2010
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Family Medicine, 2015
- University of California, San Francisco - Fresno, Sleep Medicine, 2016
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.