Jacob Braunstein, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle
Jacob (Jake) Braunstein, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship-trained in foot and ankle surgery. His clinical interest include ankle replacement and fusion, lower extremity fracture care, ankle arthroscopy and cartilage restorative surgery, tendon/ligament repair/reconstruction and advanced deformity reconstruction related to arthritic, neurologic, congenital and acquired conditions.
Dr. Braunstein believes the best doctor-patient relationships are developed through open, honest communication.
Dr. Braunstein is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
Dr. Braunstein spends most of his free time outdoors golfing, hiking and most recently surfing.
- Georgetown University Medical Center, MD, 2015
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2020
- Duke University Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle, 2021
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.