Richard Brown, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand
Dr. Brown specializes in orthopedic surgery, particularly hand reconstruction, trauma and microsurgery. He was one of the first physicians to use Xiaflex, a non-surgical option for patients with Dupytren’s disease, presenting his findings at the American Academy of Hand Surgeons. When he isn’t seeing patients, Dr. Brown enjoys spending time with his family, running, skiing and hiking.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 1995
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1994
- Duke University School of Medicine, MD, 1985
- University of California, San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 1992
Torrey Pines Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc.
Torrey Pines Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc