Sabiha Hussain, MD
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Pediatrician Sabiha Hussain, MD, provides comprehensive primary care for newborns, children and adolescents, focusing on preventive medicine. She also has expertise in pediatric infectious diseases. Dr. Hussain is dedicated to empowering children to develop a healthy lifestyle from an early age as a foundation for a lifetime. Partnering with families, she develops an individualized health and wellness plan that takes into account each family’s approach to health care and their access to resources.
Dr. Hussain brings more than 20 years of experience in various medical settings to Scripps, including newborn hospital care and private practice. She also provided services for impoverished families, migrant families and foster care children. Her love of education led her to teach medical students, nurse practitioners and physician assistant students for many years.
In her free time, Dr. Hussain loves to travel, read and practice yoga.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 2009
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 2003
- Aga Khan University, Medical College, MBBS, 1998
- State University of New York at Syracuse University Hospital, 2001
- State University of New York at Syracuse University Hospital, 2003
- University of Florida, Jacksonville, 2006
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.