Tal David, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in 1994 and served his internship specializing in Orthopaedics at Louisiana State Univ – New Orleans and served his residency specializing in Orthopaedic Surgery at Louisiana State Univ – New Orleans.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2007
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2002
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 1994
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Orthopaedics, 1995
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2000
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.